Cricut.com/setup – Cricut Setup windows
Cricut.com/setup – Cricut Setup windows – Download, Install & Setup
Download Cricut Design Space from cricut.com/setup windows and install it to set up your Cricut machine. With the installation, you can easily move on to designing, cutting, and crafting. An account is essential to create that allows you to select multiple projects and keeps you updated. If your machine is new or old, Cricut setup methods will remain the same. Thus, the guide to set up your Cricut machine is given below.
Quick Setup Guidelines for Cricut
The brief instructions to set up your Cricut are mentioned below;
- Step 1 – Unbox the Cricut machine.
- Step 2 – Connect the machine to power.
- Step 3- Connect your Cricut machine to the device (PC, smartphone, etc) via USB or Bluetooth.
- Step 4- Go to cricut.com/setup and download the app.
- Step 5- Install the Cricut Design Space app.
- Step 6- Turn on your Cricut machine and start designing.
Are you familiar with the Cricut machine?
Cricut provides a good range of machines to cut, craft and create. It’s a product or a cutting device that cuts various materials to craft and design using cardstock, paper, vinyl, and HTV. A few products are best for beginners; for example, you can go for Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Joy, and Cricut EasyPress 2 whereas pro users have more options available. The manual is available with each Cricut machine, where you require to get the design space app from cricut.com/setup windows and take tours to learn different projects as a beginner.
Basic Hardware Setup Of Cricut – Unboxing
If you have purchased a new Cricut machine, then hardware setup is the first action you’ll have to take.
- Take your Cricut machine out from the box.
- Remove all packaging, including taps and plastic.
- You’ll receive a USB, Power cable, manual, and accessories. Keep all aside.
- Insert the power cable’s one side into the round hold in the Cricut machine.
- Plugin the other side of the power cord into the power switch.
- Connect one side of the USB cable to Cricut and another to the PC USB port.
- The initial setup is completed here.
Create a Cricut Account
Cricut account opens many options in designing, creating, and keeping the user updated. It has some more necessities as well. Create the account with the below steps;
- Go to the Cricut site – cricut.com/setup or cricut com setup windows .Select Sign in.
- Click on the “Create Cricut ID” option from the top bar.
- Enter an email ID.
- Type a suitable strong password.
- Fill in details, i.e., name, country.
- Hit on Create Cricut ID tab.
- Confirm all details to create Cricut Account successfully.
Download Cricut App – Cricut Design Space
Cricut Design Space is the application to start projects on Cricut machines. It’s the Cricut app and is necessary on your PC or laptop. Let’s see how to download it on your system;
- Open a web browser on your PC or Laptop system.
- Enter cricut.com/setup on the search web address.
- Select your product type in shown window.
- Again, choose a particular machine that you are using.
- Click Download when Cricut Design Space appears on the screen.
- Wait for the application to download.
Install and setup Cricut
Downloading the Cricut application requires the installation to finish the setup. Therefore, it’s important to go through the installation steps;
- Open the download location you choose while visiting cricut.com/setup.
- Open the folder and look for the Cricut Design Space icon.
- Double-click on the Cricut setup files and wait.
- Enter the Cricut account credentials.
- Launch the Cricut app and pin the application to the taskbar.
- Open the Cricut Design Space.
- Select a project and take a tour. Thereafter, follow instructions to create your first craft.
Cricut.com setup- Windows
- As your very first step, go to a internet browser and type cricut.com/setup.
- After that, you will need to click on the Download option.
- Further, the screen will appear different when downloading the app on your system.
- After the download is 100% completed, double-click on the same file in the web browser or downloads folder.
- Once you have located or found the file, you need to double-tap to open the file.
- If your Windows device prompts if you trust the application or not, you need to agree with the option.
- In the next step, the setup window will reveal the installation status.
- Next, you will need to sign in with your Cricut machine credentials.
- Thereafter, you will see an icon “Design Space” added to your Windows screen.
- Then, you are required to right-click on the ‘Design Space’ icon.
- Now, select the option “Pin to Taskbar.”
- You can drag the app to the taskbar and pin it for a shortcut.
- Lastly, you can enjoy creating designs with your Design Space app.
Cricut Setup on Android/iOS
Connecting the Cricut machine to a PC is enough, but setting up the machine on a mobile device makes it portable and easy to craft. If you want a direct and easy way to craft through your Android or iOS phone, then go through the given steps to connect to Cricut;
- Turn on the Cricut machine.
- Open the Bluetooth on your Android/iOS phone.
- Search for the nearby Cricut model and tap on it.
- If the password requires for paring, enter 0000.
- Install the Design Space app either from cricut.com/setup windows or the app store when pairing finishes.
- Sign in to your Cricut account and open the menu.
- Tap on Machine Setup and choose your model.
- Follow instructions and finish the Cricut set up on Android/iOS.
All the above guidelines complete the Cricut setup. Click or tap on the Test Cut option to start your first project or trial if you see the Test Cut option. If any issue occurs, contact Cricut support.
Disclaimer : We, “cricutcomsetupwindowsz.com” are not “Cricut”. This website is solely for market research purposes. All copyrights including names, logos, phrases and images belong to the respected owners.